Craigslist is a great tool for college students. You can sell junk that you don’t want any more to make money for those concert tickets for this summer, How to buy weed dc and you can outfit your dorm room or apartment for just a few bucks. Need a new computer? You’ll find one on Craigslist. Need a new part for your old car? You can probably use Craigslist to find that, too. Before you buy from Craigslist, though, you need to know a few tips for making a purchase that won’t totally backfire on you. Here are just a few things that you need to know:
• Never buy from someone who wants you to send money for something that you can ship. There are absolutely no buyer protection guarantees on Craigslist other than your own common sense, Septic tank cleaning which is why it’s set up to help you make in-person transactions. If you’re looking for something that you can’t find on Craigslist in your area, try looking on eBay instead because eBay offers buyer protection and easy ways to pay online that will help you get exactly what you need.
• Use your head when you’re looking at ads. If something looks too good to be true, it probably is. Instead of just assuming that someone is offering a really fantastic deal, call and get more details about the couch, car, computer, or whatever that you’re looking at. Sometimes sellers really want to get rid of stuff, but sometimes they are either trying to scam you or have no idea what the thing they’re trying to sell is worth.
• Search for only ads that come with pictures if you can. This will help weed out all the scam ads and the ads for fifty-year-old sofas that smell like cat pee. If you’re really interested in an ad that’s posted without pictures, email the seller to see if he can send you pictures through email. If even that doesn’t work, then you might want to look elsewhere.
• Schedule a time to actually go look at the item. It’s really important that you don’t make an offer or commit to buying an item until you’ve seen it. Most sellers won’t wait until you get there if you’re not the first person to offer for their item, so if you really want something, psilo gummies try to get to it as soon as possible. Also, though, be sure that you actually show up when you say you will out of consideration for the other person’s time.
• Don’t go see items in someone else’s home without a sidekick, especially if you’re a girl. Most people are honest, but some crazy things happen these days. It’s just stupid to meet someone in a private area without a friend along for the ride. If you’re uncomfortable, you can always ask to meet in a public place, especially if the item is smaller. Also, you can ensure that there will be more than one person at home when you’re going to be there if that will make you feel more comfortable.
• Don’t offer the seller cash or a money order until you can actually take the item with you. It’s not unheard of for a buyer to pay cash – either half or all of the price – for a large item that she can’t move until the next day with the understanding that the seller will hold the item until that time only to have the seller keep the money and sell the item to another buyer. If you can’t pick up an item until the next day, either don’t go see it until you can pick it up or just leave the seller with your assurances that you and your money will be back later. For more info visit here:-https://wprozni.pl/ https://www.finduslawyers.org/ https://www.findattorneys.org/